ASBT for 2013 has now been announced.
The Aboriginal School Based Training (ASBT) Institutional Pathway in Schools Certificate I and Certificate II qualifications will provide a transition program for those students still at school who are not yet ‘work ready’; or who are based in regional and remote areas whose access to employment based training arrangement is limited.
The training options for the Year 10 students are:
- 52183 Certificate I in Leadership Development
- 52174 Certificate I in Gaining Access to Training and Employment (GATE)
- RII10109 Certificate I in Resources and Infrastructure Operations*
The training option for Year 11 and 12 students are:
- 52182 Certificate II in Leadership Development
- RII20109 Certificate II in Resources and Infrastructure Work Preparation*
* Licensing Requirements. Please note licensing requirements may apply. Please check with Worksafe Western Australia for further information.
For full details read the Guidelines available as a pdf.
Complete and return the form for interested schools/students.
Additional information available at the Department of Training and Workforce Development ASBT website