Skills Strategies has places available for a 3 day workshop designed for a dual qualification of Diploma of VET and Diploma of Training Design and Development.
Applicants must hold the Certificate IV TAE40110.
The course includes 10 units
- Maintain and enhance professional practice
- Design and develop assessment tools
- Design and develop learning strategies
- Provide advanced facilitation practice
- Provide advanced assessment practice
- Address language literacy and numeracy
- Evaluate a training program
- Undertake organisational training needs analysis
- Design and develop learning resources
- an elective of choice
The workshop days are June 26 and 27, with the third day on July 4.
Cost is $1500 pp.
See the flyer for full details.